Sunday, August 2, 2009

THE LIST.

So everyone always ask me "what is on your list?" I guess I was hesitant to post it up just in case I didn't complete any of them. But after completing (personally) a good amount I feel more confident in positing it up now.
I know many of you probably have a general idea
of whats on my list, but I do have what I like to call personal or "solo" SLOFs that I would do on my spare time (aka when I am bored and everyone is busy).
So here it is world, copied and pasted from word, my SLOF.
Suzie’s Summer List of Fun
  • Fishing
  • Sewing Machine
  • Learn a song keyboard
  • Boating
  • Paintball
  • Chocolate Covered Strawberries
  • Paint my wall
  • Spa
  • Go to the fair
  • Pick strawberries/watermelon
  • Get a bike
  • Explore UCI
  • Picnic
  • SPONTANEOUS Vegas trip
  • Knit a blanket/ or something
  • Hiking
  • Kayak
  • make and fly a kite
  • Flee market
  • Paddle boating
  • Boogie board
  • ONESIES PARTY
  • Ferry
  • Park adventures
  • Jazz cafe


OK, before you judge or analyze. This is MY SLOF and it might not be your "kind" of fun, but it's been a hit for others and me. A lot of the things on my SLOF you probably haven't done since you were young, therefore that equals boring. No, if you do it with good company (maybe other than your parents) it could be a whole different experience. There is also no particular order of preference or favorites, I just typed whatever I wanted to do.

ENJOY. or not hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment