Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me.

I am not sure who this quote is from, but I know many of you have probably heard it before. This quote can have a lot of meaning (in my eyes).

Second chances. When thinking of giving a "second chance" to someone or something this quote is highly appropriate. If you are on the verge of giving a second chance, RED FLAG. Warning, if they can fool you once, trust they can do it again. And if it happens that is your bad, blame only yourself. Now, I am not saying I do not believe in change. I know people and situations can change, but it is only proper to approach with caution.

Am I a victim of the "FMT" (Fool Me Twice)? HELL YEA I am. I am only human and we do these things called "mistakes". I am a hopeful person and I do believe in the good. And yes, I'll risk it (I wouldn't say risk it all, but I'll risk something). I hate thinking "what if"'s. A bit of FMT in my life has made me stronger person and somewhat narrow down what I am looking for in my life. I am still not sure what that is, but who really does.

Now if you find your self saying "fool me three times... four times... five times....ten times?!". GIRL/BOY, you better quit that shit! You are now just ACTING LIKE A FOOL. Get that drama out of your life and keep it to a FMT.

Anyways, I love coming across intresting things, I love it more when I have my camera phone with me: (BTW caption is looking better before the picture)

Wheat thins on the Medical shelves? So I am assuming 2 things in this pictures: 1. A medical student who is getting their books is a stress ball. To calm their nerves they carry wheat thins to eat. They realize that we didn't have the book that they crucially need (when in reality they don't need it unit like Sep. 15th or something) so they busted out some wheat thins and started munching on that shit and was so angry they decided to leave us some. 2. A worker, most likely some one who doesn't work at Coursebooks, got hungry on the job.



Who knits a DONUT. Honestly.



Courtesy of Angeline.



My ghetto webcam holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment