Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It is or is it?

At work we decided there are two different ways to ask for the time.

"What time is it?

"Do you know what time it is?


Now try saying each line, but switching the "is" and the "it".

"What time it is?"

"Do you know what time is it?"


It doesn't make sense, or does it? After concluding the two proper ways, we discovered that if you say "What time it is?" in a more ghetto accent it could still work. I suggest you try it out and see if anyone notices. It could just be my coworkers put too much thought in simple words. But they always seem to put a smile on my face and crazy thoughts in my head. And that's how IT IS! (or is it?)

Just on the side. I am extremely mad at the mail. I love to clip coupons and the mail has been lacking on some good ones. I swear I check the mail everyday, not to see if I have any personal mail, but to clip the coupons. I am not ashamed of my coupon clippings!


And the things you find around the bookstore down in coursebooks. WTF does this mean?
"I didn't smoke in your beanie. It was the team BBQ. HAHA"




So Tina and I went to the beach to catch up on some reading. Tina's book looks pretty awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment