Monday, August 31, 2009

Burn Baby BURN

I went to Palmdale this weekend and it wasn't very eventful. I love going home to relax, hang out with my family and hometown friends. But this weekend I reached the point where I was too relax where it turned into boredom, my family sleeps at 10pm and the only hometown friends that I really hang out with aren't home or off doing things I rather not do. Times like these I wish I had my baby hookah. Right when I got back to Irvine, I set up the hookah. hahaha.

Well many of you know about the fire going on. It was pretty crazy because it was really close to Palmdale. Driving home made me feel like I was driving into a tornado. Everything became "sepia". It was nuts because if you look forward it was like you were in a western movie, but if you look back it was all blue sky. The only "good thing" (not saying the fire is a good thing at all) was that the smoke was covering the sun so it wasn't beating the on us. IT would of been HOT, burning darkening HOT. Now I would like to share my experience with you. (Pictures provided by Tina Productions)






















Crazy, right?

Speaking of burning. Something happened to my eye this weekend. At first I thought I had pink eye, thank bob I didn't. It was probably because I slept with my contacts on but it was painful. Some people need to clean their sheets (cough* Albert Chang *cough). I seriously thought I had pink eye. It is a bit swollen right now, but I think I will survive.

Side note: My sister was in the newspaper back at home. So cute! She is making me proud :]



Alright, so mountains might burn and my eye might burn. Baby don't think you can burn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment