Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One more month until my birthday

There is exactly one month left until my birthday. Living my last weeks of being "20" I wonder about my future. What in the world am I going to do and how am I going to do it? THEN I realize I am still 20, I MUST ENJOY MY SELF! Being the last one out of my best friends to turn 21 and one of the youngest ones of my pledge class, I know I need to soak up the fact that I am young. Because we all know when we get older we are all going to wish we were 20 again.
So being in a rush to get into the 21 clubs and being caught might not of been worth it in the future. Being "under age", everyone is in such a rush to "have fun". And trust, from MANY personal experience, getting kicked out (or not even being able to get into) a club just made me wait until my 21st birthday. They are all signs!

I am absolutely EXCITED for my birthday. I know some people aren't into the whole celebrating their birthday and I am not one of those people! If I could I would scream at the top of my lungs "IT MY MOTHER FREAKING BIRTHDAY!" There are only a small amount of days you can celebrate YOU. And trust I will take advantage of that. Free money, gifts and birthday greetings... I'll take it all!

So to celebrate, typically, VEGAS! With the best group of girls I have ever meet. If you are in Vegas Sep. 25-27th HOLLA at the clubs or whatever I'm going to be doing.

1 comment:

  1. you should celebrate YOU everyday! cant wait to see you<3 soak up your youngness while you still cannnn. kuz our 21st year is gonna go by hella fast. then, we're just old :/ haha!

    ReplyDelete