Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ferris Wheels= Perfection

Before I head to sleep, I have been thinking about ferris wheels. I know so crazy, but it's like a large round structure of perfection. I'm so fascinated of what it can do, what it can hold, the moments it can create. I am jealous of anyone who has shared a wonderful moment on a ferris wheel. I mean sharing the seat with your family is slightly different than sharing it with someone else. Just not the same.

Going around in a circle, with a slight breeze, sparkling lights, under the stars... can I melt please? So perfect. Especially at the top, you'll feel so tall and nothing can bother you. SHOOT. I think I would go on it by myself if it wasn't weird and awkward (like the movie Never Been Kissed, but she was saved from the embarrassment).

Sigh, my heart skips a beat when I see these.

Balboa


Santa Monica


So cute, it's only absolutely perfect when unexpectedly planned or spontaneous. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment