Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's in you pants?

Browsing the "sales, but still really expensive for me" items on shopbop.com with Tina at work, we came across a very interesting picture.
Notice anything odd?  The shirt was marked down from $310 to $93!  What a deal, not.  I'm pretty sure I can get a long sleeved shirt, shorten it and cut holes in the front. But besides the ridicules price, I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with this girl's bottoms. 
WHAT IS IN YOUR PANTS.
 Good thing they are not trying to sell the pants because I personally would not want pants that make it seem like I have something extra between my legs.  But In the girl's defense, she could of had a quarter in her pocket, which had a hole and the quarter fell and got caught between the crotch area?  The possibilities.  But I'm 99% sure she doesn't have what many assume, the picture just looks funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment