Friday, January 1, 2010

have a UNIQUE party

ONESIES ANYONE?


I know what you are thinking, "WTF?".  Now this is probably the best/hilarious themed party I have been/thrown.
So this came about when Tina and I were watching the Gauntlet "the sh*t they should of shown".  All of the cast got gift bags and at the bottom of the gift bag was a onesie for each one of them.  They all put it on and just got drunk.  WHAT A FUN IDEA.  Now it was summer then and we thought it would be too hot for it to be on the SLOF, but since winter is now here we decided to put it on the WOOF (Winter Of Outstanding Fun) #1.  It was perfect for the winter since it's cold, what better way to warm up in fun?

First step, make a Facebook event along with an awesome invitation picture.

The roomies and I. :]

Second, consider those who don't have one or don't want to buy one (but will get jealous of those who are wearing one and is having 10x more fun).  Make pjs or sunggies an option.

Third, GET YOUR ONESIES!  Now it might be hard to believe that they have onesies out there that can fit us young adults at a reasonable price. Have no fear, that's why Target is here!  For just about $12 you have your onesies (just go to the boy or girls section).  There might be a chance someone alredy has the same onesie as you, but who cares! You just now have a twinsies with a onesies!

Lastly, ROCK YOUR ONESIES.










I have to admit,  I was surprise to see how many onesies that where at the party.  GOOD TIMES, good times.  
PS. Sorry Zahra for disappearing.  But note I would never run around my neighborhood in a light blue onesie by myself. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment