Thursday, August 13, 2009

A joke and a wonderful thing called CLEARANCE

I would like to start this post off with a joke (props to Jenny Cheng):
"What kind of nuts are on a wall?"
"Walnuts?"
"What kind of nuts are on a chest?"
"Chestnuts"
"What kind of nuts are on your chin?"
"?"
"DICK IN YO MOUTH!"

Take a minute to process if you must....
HILARIOUS! Right??? I love jokes, almost all of them make me laugh. I also like telling them (I am a horrible joke teller), especially when I hear new one and it is super funny I TELL EVERYONE. So if you have a good joke, feel free to share. I also like riddles.

Anyways. I just went shopping yesterday. And OMG I almost forgot how good it feels to shop. I haven't shopped since who knows when. Something better than shopping is shopping in the clearance section and hitting the jackpot. Ladies, you know what I am talking about! Its just one of those best feelings of getting a legit dress for about $10 and eye-catching earrings for only $2. I was in heaven.

Then of course reality hits and you just realize you spent about $40. BOO. Worth it? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment