Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sprinkles Cupcake

There is nothing  like getting a little surprise.   A sweet surprise.  A Sprinkle cupcake is is a perfect little something to show a little a love. And may I say, ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!  Now I'm not much of a cake/chocolate lover ( I am more of the fruity/sweet/sour type), but a red velvet cupcake (from Sprinkles of course) always hits the spot.  Getting that little box, with that sprinkle sticker I can't help but get excited.  Perfectly moist red velvet topped with creamy cream cheese never seems to fails to put a smile on my face. So when you open that box and see a blue and red dot surrounded in white, get ready to melt.


Thanks to my little sis for my cupcake :] love you!

I think I red velvet is only cupcake I will eat.  But it has to be the "good" kind.  Now there is dry red velvet cupcakes, which can be found at Ralphs for only 99 cents or Coffee Bean [which you might be surprise on how awful it taste] and there is the moist with cream cheese frosting which can be found at Sprinkles and of this bakery [I forgot what it was called] in Chino Hills.


The dry bad kind.


The good moist kind.
Topped with a sugary white with and yellow center.  CUTE.

MmmMmmm.  The sweet sweet treats the world offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment